Hot Discs for the Road!
The new Gunnar Roadie disc is bred for speed and total performance, yet it represents a common-sense approach to performance design:
- Nice, tight handling with responsive steering.
- An efficient fit for road racing.
- A tubeset that exploits the advances in steel technology while retaining great road feel, efficient pedaling, solid sprinting and confident descending.
Gunnar has honed the design down to everything that helps you go faster.
With a frame-up build, you get all of the components and accessories you want, and none of the stuff you don't.
Don't know what you want exactly? Give us a call and let our staff help you.
- Flat mount caliper technology on the chainstay results in a cleaner and lighter weight design than earlier disc designs at weights comparable to caliper brake models.
- Clearance for up to 32C tires, which offer improved handling an lower rolling resistance.
- There’s less wear and tear on rims, allowing lighter wheel builds than is needed for earlier disc builds and even caliper brake builds.
- Improved braking in wet conditions.
- The smallest geometry fits 650B wheels.
|Accessories & Extras||N/A|
* Subject to change without notice.